Friday, August 31, 2012

The blogger

Hello, I forgot to introduce myself: I'm Italo Travenzoli. I'm brazilian and I live in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais. I'm 26 years old and I have a bachelor's degree in Visual Arts, with specialization in animation, but I definitely hate being called "artist" or animator.
I'm more like an interactive designer. I make things with functionality, purposes, very strict goals and, certainly, interactivity.
I'm self taught in programming. I started with Processing. Now, I work producing interactive installations for museums, games and apps.
I'm self taught in almost everything I know today, including English.
I'm really into interactivity now. Everything I made the last year was interactive.
Now I'm preparing to start a master's degree -in art... oh god why...- and my project will be about computer vision and interactivity.
Next year, this blog certainly will gravitate toward computer vision in creative coding. I promisse I'll share all I discover about this subject.
That's It. I hope you are enjoying this blog.




2 comments:

  1. Oi Italo,

    aqui é Barbara Castro. Sou carioca, artista e designer e também trabalho com interatividade (atualmente programando em Processing). Faço mestrado em Poéticas Interdisciplinares aqui na UFRJ. Quem sabe você gostaria de ver minha última instalação ENTRE. http://wp.me/p1tt4H-bJ

    Possuo um blog (www.ctrlbarbara.wordpress.com) com referências de instalações, aplicativos e espetáculos que abordam o corpo através de mediações tecnológicas. Já assinei seu feed! Espero que goste de meu blog também.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Barbara. Achei muito interessante sua instalação e adorei seu blog. Essa relação entre gestual e generatividade que existe no seu trabalho é bem interessante. Mantenha contato!

    ReplyDelete