creativeC0d3r

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Trabalhos em Processing



Soundmachines from The Product on Vimeo.
Postado por Italo Travenzoli às 9:36 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Marcadores: Processing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

HELLO WORLD

This is a blog about Creative Coding, focused on open source development platforms.

Follow me!

  • creativec0d3r on Twitter

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2012 (32)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • Hackeando o Kinect: Instalando o OpenNI no OSX Lio...
      • O que é Creative Coding?
      • Trabalhos em OpenFrameworks
      • Links super interessantes sobre Creative Coding
      • Apresentando: OpenFrameworks
      • Trabalhos em PD
      • Apresentando: Pure Data
      • Trabalhos em Processing
      • Apresentando: Processing
      • Intro

Popular Posts

  • Introduction to Arduino Part 1
    The best way to learn how to make things with Arduino is to study the electricity laws and the details of electronics first. But I think...
  • Hacking the Kinect 360: Installing OpenNI on OSX Lion - Mountain Lion - Mavericks
    Tutorial to install OpenNI on OSX Lion / Mountain Lion / Mavericks  (and then, Osceleton). Only for Kinect for Xbox 360!!!  Doesn't wo...
  • How to get frequency values from mic with Processing and Minim library
    (test with this video: http://youtu.be/4G60hM1W_mk ) The idea is to get the frequency of the volume peak import ddf.minim.*; import ...
  • Processing glitch camera
    <Running with Processing 1.5.1!!> //glitch camera still generator //click to save image import processing.video.*; Capture...
  • Building an .apk file from your Processing sketch on OSX in order to publish it in Google Play
    Building a comercial app for Android OS. Processing is capable of run the sketch directly on device, however, it doesn't generate the ...
  • Blender animation visualizer in Processing using XML (data visualization from XML files) Part 1
    The lesson today is about data visualization in Processing using XML as a data base, and we'll achieve data from animated objects in Ble...
  • Classes on Processing
    I wish i'd had the explanation I'll give about classes on Processing when I was learning for the first time... I reunite the basic...
  • Facebook glitch cover generator made with Processing
    //FaceBook glitch cover generator //click to save image int N=0; void setup(){ size (851,315); background(255); } void draw(){     Set...
  • Blender animation visualizer in Processing using XML (data visualization from XML files) Part 2
    I did a different visualization of a Blender animation in a 'point cloud' representation in 3D. I divided the screen in two, one for...
  • Dynamic waveform representation in Processing
    I'll show how to use the method of the previous tutorial to draw dynamic waveforms, displaying the sound of the microphone input between...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.